Casual Workforce Coordinator
Tauranga, New Zealand
About you and the role
We are looking for an energetic candidate with exceptional people skills to join our dedicated team at our Mount Maunganui office. This would suit someone who is not looking for a set number of days and who is available to work Monday through Sunday as required to support a busy 24/7 operation. You will be responsible for assisting in the scheduling of shift work to a pool of skilled personnel engaged around the country. This is a pivotal role within the company and you will need to be able to work autonomously and alongside others with the ability to allocate the right person for the job in the appropriate deadline.
ISO is a New Zealand based multi-faceted service provider of cargo logistics, marshalling, transportation, warehousing services and IT solutions. ISO provides innovative services and solutions through its pursuit of competitive excellence which enables New Zealand exporters to be competitive in world markets. Today ISO employs over 650 people and as a Qube company is part of a large logistics network of companies operating within Australasia.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Allocating work assignments to operational staff on a daily basis
- Creating timesheets and tracking work done
- Updating personnel records
- Travel bookings and general administration
The key attributes required for this role include:
- Fantastic people skills
- Strong communication skills
- Planning scheduling skills
- Computer skills – familiarity with Microsoft applications is essential as well as good data entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Able to work with a diverse group of people with a great sense of humour
- Self-managing and analytical skills
This position has excellent opportunities for career growth for the right candidate!
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for personal growth in a unique and exciting role within a dynamic and growing business then we want to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa.
We offer a working environment where safety is the #1 priority and where zero tolerance on drugs is critical. All candidates must be prepared to undertake pre-employment drug testing and regular random testing.
Your new career starts here!